Welcome to the Dark Market! - We will be closing Open Registration in 22 days so please grab your free account. (Click here) while you can. It's FREE and takes just 1 minute!
Admin ICQ: 537217 - I do not sell anything. I provide just Escrow Services, VIP Upgrades & Avertisement Space!

#1 Money Making Forum - Carding Forum - Carders Forum - Hacking Forum - Fraud Forum - Underground Market

Official Escrow & Donation Bitcoin Wallet:
- CLICK HERE TO BUY ADVERTISEMENT OR ADD ICQ: 537217 - 

Bank Transfers, PayPal Skrill Hacked  Hacked Carded Western Union, Bank Transfer, Money Gram Transfers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
we are now mobile friendly

We are now Mobile Friendly!
I have now added new forum design for mobile users. So when you navigate forum on your mobile you will see new WHITE design not dark design which is PC version.
The white mobile friendly theme will be easier for mobile members to navigate forum! But I recommend to use PC version always because alot of people when posting threads / discussions they use different color fonts etc. so because of white design, people use white color or light color fonts and wont show on mobile...because of white theme...
I cannot fix this but I suggest to scroll over whole thread / posts when on mobile to see the text on mobile if this is the case!
Update #2: changed background colors to dark. Now you can see all forum text without issues.
Update #3: Fixed thead container colors so thread content can be viewed.
Hello guys, I've good DUMPS with PIN,CVV and CC with good balance for sale at good rate.I usually give new costomers free trial stuff for them to test if everything works for them,then we proceed with our business..I also do CC topups and WU transfers
contact me via ICQ 720235212....don't contact me if you are not ready for business because I deal with only serious people.Stay cool friends