Welcome to the Dark Market! - We will be closing Open Registration on 31-March-2018 so please grab your Free Account (Click here) while you can. It's FREE and takes just 1 minute!
If you need help please add Admin on ICQ chat: 436996

#1 Money Making Forum - Carding Forum - Carders Forum

Official Escrow & Donation Bitcoin Wallet:
- CLICK HERE TO BUY ADVERTISEMENT OR ADD ICQ: 436996 - 

Bank Transfers, PayPal Skrill Hacked  Hacked Carded Western Union, Bank Transfer, Money Gram Transfers
Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[-]
Tags
nfc bins help tap and pay

NFC Bins Help & Tap and Pay
Greetings to all!

I am starting to use new NFC payment app that has been working well on many pos terminals such as the ones found in toys'r'us, walmart, gamestop, and many others!

I am looking for new bins that work well with the nfc programs, please contact me! Carding out of USA

I have some bins that have been doing 250/350 per transaction. Hitting for gift cards and electronics.

I am happy to share my knowledge and any bins/stores i have found success with!

Card safely. X____✍️✔️✅
Page 3 (The above is first post of this thread)
I help wit the nfc app new to this even tho i heard of this awhile back.
if you have a cloned nfc card it work with all bin
stop saying to people false thing
nfcproxy can be the software who resolve your problems
can save a card clone, or send it alive to another phone to use it live
if you have the pin, you dont give a dam about bin
if the real nfc card owner do another transaction before you doing your thing
the clone is dead, because when you gonna use it, 1 transaction dont gonne be here
like for emv transaction are saved, next problem
using a nfc card, every card dont have the same limit
mean even with the pin you can't buy amount you want
so the way to know what credit card nfc can do it, go on internet and search for the max limit card existing
that's it
stop preaching false thing to people, explain it in place of saying i success all what i do....
have a nice day
peace
(Today)Blappkoyss Wrote: Greetings to all!

I am starting to use new NFC payment app that has been working well on many pos terminals such as the ones found in toys'r'us, walmart, gamestop, and many others!

I am looking for new bins that work well with the nfc programs, please contact me! Carding out of USA

I have some bins that have been doing 250/350 per transaction. Hitting for gift cards and electronics.

Card safely. X____✍️✔️✅

i was wondering what app you use to do the tap to pay
(Today)thekidbilly77 Wrote:

Card safely. X____✍️✔️✅

i was wondering what app you use to do the tap to pay

https://sourceforge.net/p/nfcproxy/wiki/Home/
To facilitate protocol analysis, NFCProxy should be installed on two NFC enabled Android devices. One end will relay requests directly to a credit card. The other end will proxy a reader's requests over WiFi to the relay end.
Version 0.1.2 should work with the latest version of Cyanogen. You just need to make sure NFCProxy is running in the foreground.

How to use NFCProxy:
1) Make sure both phones are on WiFi (or figure out how to connect to each other directly over IP)
2) Decide which phones will act as the Relay and which will act as the Proxy.
3) On the Proxy side, go to settings and set the IP address of the Relay node. (The relay's IP address should be shown in the Relay's settings section)
4) Decide if you want to encrypt the transmission between the Proxy and Relay. (This makes transactions slower. You may not need this if using WPA. Encryption settings need to be set on BOTH Relay and Proxy sides)
5) Place the Relay phone on a credit card. (The Relay phone will indicate if the card has been detected. If you don't see anything, move the card and phone around until they detect)
6) Place the Proxy phone near a POS terminal (You may need to leave the phone near the reader for a couple of seconds)

Check the Status tab on the Proxy end of error messages. Occasionally, you'll get error messages on the Relay end too.

You can long press the transactions in the Data tab to:
Replay the Tag/Credit card (for a reader)
Replay the PCD/Reader (to read credit card)
Delete the transaction from the screen
Save the transaction to the local database (Unencrypted)
Export the transaction to a file (Unencrypted)

All transactions in the Data tab are transitory unless you explicitly save them (e.g. if you hit the back button, they're gone).

The Save tab contains saved transactions. Clicking on these entries puts the phone in replay mode (either PCD or Tag). NFCProxy comes with some pre-saved transactions. You can use these transactions to test your cards. Different types of credit cards will elicit different requests from a PCD, so the built-in transactions are not guaranteed to work with your card.

You can find a demonstration video of NFCProxy in use at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_vYuLyfw3E
(Today)JOHNNYBOY88 Wrote: Hey wassup
Anybody here uses Airpay? Need working bins
i dont want to bother anyone but im completely new to carding and i dont even get what an nfc bin is and how it works
if anyone could help me.
(Today)Darkmob276 Wrote:

Card safely. X____✍️✔️✅

Could u send me a good one
Or anything